This bike has been a work in progress for a while now, and its evolution will continue, but right now it’s not far off where I want it. It has been passed around a number of friends over the last few years, and spent more time in my shed than anywhere else for most of that time. A big thanks to T.White, Duncan, Teva, Hagan, Mike Zombie, and all the team who’ve helped get the Clamont back to her former glory.
Frame: Australian made Clamont Pursuit frame by Geoff Scott. Five Gold top tube protector.
Handlebars / Stem: Mavic Bullhorns, Cateye cloth tape / 3ttt.
Fork / Headset: Stock / FSA.
Front Wheel: Zipp 870 disc.
Rear Wheel: 700c disc.
Crankset / Bottom Bracket: Zeus Pista 165mm / Campagnolo.
Saddle / Seat Post: Kashimax Aero / Campagnolo Aero.
Pedals / Chain: MKS Sylvan , Minoura cages/ Izumi Super Toughness.
Gearing: Zeus 54t, Phil Wood 17t.
- straightblacknosugar likes this
- whatchathink reblogged this from thechaingangkids and added:
- comfort-eagle reblogged this from thechaingangkids
- comfort-eagle likes this
- ykdanny likes this
- eliasttw reblogged this from idifm
- idifm reblogged this from thechaingangkids
- thechaingangkids posted this