Dame Truth’s fearless leader Richard was up in Auckland this weekend attending a studious design conference Kenny and I managed to convince him to bring his rig and come ride the evenings of his stay. Unfortunately Aucklands weather got the best of us as per usual and we only managed to get a sneaky spin in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Dame Truth’s razzle dazzle inspired kit got a few odd looks on the old Tamaki Time Trial.
The roads were pretty wet and us locals found it rather cold, but Richard from Wellington felt no cold even sans warmers, tough guy.
Sorry about the weather, lets plan a trip to Wellington in summer! (which is probably like Aucklands winter) #intercityweatherbeef
- dametruth reblogged this from thechaingangkids
- richwalknz reblogged this from thechaingangkids
- danialmok likes this
- woolcotton likes this
- crowemagnon reblogged this from thechaingangkids
- creepdontsleep reblogged this from thechaingangkids
- yourframeandfocus likes this
- whatchathink likes this
- thechaingangkids posted this